Thursday, March 28, 2013

NO... I'm not!

Almost 4 am and I'm running out of things to read or watch or put my head into. Just had that moment when you figure you've nothing left to do and you're awake in the middle of the night(or a very early morning). And it's scary. The Pause, the 10 second pause where you're just running over options in your head... what have I not done that I can do. Read every cracked article published in the last 3 months. check. Read the what-if on xkcd. check. Finished the sherlock holmes e-book you started 2 days ago. check. finished with the Cosmos by Carl Sagan you bought a month ago? check. just finished watching a movie. PSP? Don't feel like  looking at it. The Max Payne game on PS3? too lazy to get up and look for the Disc! Feeling Sleepy? Hell No!
What next. I've been having these moments lately. In one of those, I felt like talking to someone and did not know whom to call. I speak to a million people in the day but at that moment I just needed someone to be on the other side of the phone without being having to explain myself why I'm calling. For someone to just be there and not even talk. I probably just needed to know there is someone. And I could think of no one.
I don't know what this is. I'm not a lonely guy. NO...  I'm not!!!!! 

No comments: